Multimedia Blog Directory

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
A keen look at life, nature, and other things which, somehow seem to happen on a daily basis when we least expect it!I look forward to hearing from you!!! This site is intended for the photographer in all of us, and will hopefully reach those who share my passion or just enjoy a great picture. Feel free to contact me at brianstern@briansternphotography.com Facebook Fans get Offers for Special Deals!!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Troubled Times


February 3rd, 2009
I write with a heavy heart after being out and about today. It seems no place is immune to the downturn of the economy, including the Seattle waterfront. I wish somehow, those who have everything could walk next to someone who has nothing, and then listen to the justification of $13billion in taxpayed bonuses. Even as Seattle's homeless rate rises, the call for help to puppy mills is so loud. However, I posed this question to my girlfriend the other day, In times so hard, when does an animal life become worth more then a human life? As people are volunteering by the hundreds to adopt abused puppies, who takes in people?.... people like this gentleman who had nothing but the clothes on his back and a torn and crusted novel to keep him company.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails