Multimedia Blog Directory

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
A keen look at life, nature, and other things which, somehow seem to happen on a daily basis when we least expect it!I look forward to hearing from you!!! This site is intended for the photographer in all of us, and will hopefully reach those who share my passion or just enjoy a great picture. Feel free to contact me at brianstern@briansternphotography.com Facebook Fans get Offers for Special Deals!!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Framed

February 5th, 2009

I was unable to get out and about today so thought I would use a picture I took the other weekend up at the falls. Its wonderful when you can take a naturally framed shot and don't have to tell someone not to move until you get the right picture.



2 comments:

  1. Very, very cool unfortunately was not a reaction option. Like the perscpective and framing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails