Multimedia Blog Directory

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
A keen look at life, nature, and other things which, somehow seem to happen on a daily basis when we least expect it!I look forward to hearing from you!!! This site is intended for the photographer in all of us, and will hopefully reach those who share my passion or just enjoy a great picture. Feel free to contact me at brianstern@briansternphotography.com Facebook Fans get Offers for Special Deals!!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Rains of Winter Bring Spring Beauty


January 10th, 2009


Raining still in the world of Western Washington, however, immersed in winter, I can't help to look to the beauty of spring with all the rain and moisture we have been getting. I was up hiking near Snoqualmie , and couldn't help but just look at everything in amazement. Landslides were abundant, with downed trees and instant streams, which will be featured later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails