Multimedia Blog Directory

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
A keen look at life, nature, and other things which, somehow seem to happen on a daily basis when we least expect it!I look forward to hearing from you!!! This site is intended for the photographer in all of us, and will hopefully reach those who share my passion or just enjoy a great picture. Feel free to contact me at brianstern@briansternphotography.com Facebook Fans get Offers for Special Deals!!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Chilly December Day


When I woke up this morning and saw the temperature reading a balmy 28 degrees out, I could not help but think of a warmer summer afternoon. Crossing the Puget Sound, one is bound to cross a diverse population of sea going vessels. On this late fall afternoon, I caught a wonderful view of a sailboat making its way back to the docks on in Seattle's Elliot Bay. With the sun almost below the Olympics Mt. Rainer is shown in her full glory!

4 comments:

  1. Wow so fantastic image !! Just mind blowing shot it is. Please keep it up....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Stern,

    I would appreciate it if you can contact me or my wife Shannon Patrick as soon as possible regarding the photos you took for our wedding on October 5th, 2013. I have sent you an email and my wife has attempted to reach out to you multiple times. We are concerned as to the time frame in which those photos can be provided to us.

    Thank You,

    Chris Bell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta bookmark this website it seems extremely helpful very useful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m Emelyn, Boston-based wedding photographer and videographer. I serve authentic, vibrant couples and specialize in small intimate weddings. Your wedding photos will be your first family heirlooms. While your dress, flowers and shoes straight from Cinderella’s closet are special touches, I’m here to capture the memory of your sacred day.Our Service wedding, weddings, wedding photography, wedding videography, wedding photo, photography, videography, wedding cinematography etc.

    Business Address : 368 Elliot St Apt 3,Newton, Massachusetts, 02464,United States

    Business Phone : (781) 879-4391

    Business Email : hello@emelynproductions.com

    Business Website : https://www.emelynproductions.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails