Multimedia Blog Directory

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
A keen look at life, nature, and other things which, somehow seem to happen on a daily basis when we least expect it!I look forward to hearing from you!!! This site is intended for the photographer in all of us, and will hopefully reach those who share my passion or just enjoy a great picture. Feel free to contact me at brianstern@briansternphotography.com Facebook Fans get Offers for Special Deals!!

Friday, April 3, 2009

Foggy Abyss

April 3rd, 2009

A day after snow, and there was still snow. Well that is supposed to clear up this weekend with temps in the 60's!!! So today I draw on a picture taken a month and a half ago out on Lake Washington. The fog rolled in that day and it created a great portrait of the anti-summer camp dock.Enjoy!

Don't forget today is that last day to link back to my site as the winner will be announced tomorrow!!

For more info on how to win a FREE 24x36 inch poster print click here

2 comments:

  1. -one last thing... how do you create a link back? i tried and it showed up as a post.
    sjjaco@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails