Multimedia Blog Directory

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
A keen look at life, nature, and other things which, somehow seem to happen on a daily basis when we least expect it!I look forward to hearing from you!!! This site is intended for the photographer in all of us, and will hopefully reach those who share my passion or just enjoy a great picture. Feel free to contact me at brianstern@briansternphotography.com Facebook Fans get Offers for Special Deals!!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Something in the Water

March 30th, 2009


Today, the sun decided to show for a few hours and it was a much welcomed sight. We decided to join a throng of others and made it down Marymoor Park to the dog park. We loved being out in sun and soaking in some vitamin D!

Don't Forget to Link back to my site- a free print is on the line($30) Value!

For more info click here

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails