Multimedia Blog Directory

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
A keen look at life, nature, and other things which, somehow seem to happen on a daily basis when we least expect it!I look forward to hearing from you!!! This site is intended for the photographer in all of us, and will hopefully reach those who share my passion or just enjoy a great picture. Feel free to contact me at brianstern@briansternphotography.com Facebook Fans get Offers for Special Deals!!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Gas Phenomenon


January 14th, 2009
Gas Works Park can be (has been) a place of inspiration for many, and I am no different. Being able to sit along some steps and soak in the broad landscape which IS Seattle is always captivating no matter how many times I visit the park. This picture was captures with a brief break in the clouds after several days of gray. I am looking forward to a couple of days of this as the forecasters have been predicting to lighten my soul. I would love to hear your stories of the park, good:) or bad :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails