Multimedia Blog Directory

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
A keen look at life, nature, and other things which, somehow seem to happen on a daily basis when we least expect it!I look forward to hearing from you!!! This site is intended for the photographer in all of us, and will hopefully reach those who share my passion or just enjoy a great picture. Feel free to contact me at brianstern@briansternphotography.com Facebook Fans get Offers for Special Deals!!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Which Way Is Up?


December 12th, 2010


As we head into winter i am reminded of where I was at this time last year. There are Vespas everywhere. This is on the street leading to," The Leaning Tower of Pisa", in Pisa, Italy. As you can see, there is not kidding about the way the tower leans as the foundations sink.

A Watchful Wanderer

BrianSternPhotography.com

1 comment:

  1. That leaning kind of reminds me of my christmas tree right now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails