Multimedia Blog Directory

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
A keen look at life, nature, and other things which, somehow seem to happen on a daily basis when we least expect it!I look forward to hearing from you!!! This site is intended for the photographer in all of us, and will hopefully reach those who share my passion or just enjoy a great picture. Feel free to contact me at brianstern@briansternphotography.com Facebook Fans get Offers for Special Deals!!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Rising in the East


May 30th, 2010

Today, I want to introduce you to my cousin. She is an aspiring young photographer and has already begun to carve her own photography niche. Living not far from the ocean she is able to capture many a beautiful sunrises , " Just another beautiful sunsrise on the East Coast." Is her description the picture, which is hard o believe. If you look closely at the sand you can see the reflection of the light through the clouds. I must say beautiful composure and capture. Niki!


"I picked up photography a year or two agao from my father. He has helped my learn many of the techniques of the camera. I have always loved taking photos, no matter what type of camera I use"


Brian Stern

BrianSternPhotography.com

brianstern@briansternphotography.com

Subscribe to A Watchful Wanderer

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails