Multimedia Blog Directory

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
A keen look at life, nature, and other things which, somehow seem to happen on a daily basis when we least expect it!I look forward to hearing from you!!! This site is intended for the photographer in all of us, and will hopefully reach those who share my passion or just enjoy a great picture. Feel free to contact me at brianstern@briansternphotography.com Facebook Fans get Offers for Special Deals!!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Alki Beach


March 23rd, 2009

T
he weather is really starting to appear like early summer rather then middle of spring. Yesterday I had a Photo shoot at Alke Beach. Here is one of my favorites from the shoot. To see more check out the website or become a fan on FaceBook.

A Watchful Wanderer

Brian Stern Photography

BrianSternPhotography.com

awatchfulwanderer.blogspot.com

BrianStern@BrianSternPhotography.com

Subscribe Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails