Multimedia Blog Directory

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
A keen look at life, nature, and other things which, somehow seem to happen on a daily basis when we least expect it!I look forward to hearing from you!!! This site is intended for the photographer in all of us, and will hopefully reach those who share my passion or just enjoy a great picture. Feel free to contact me at brianstern@briansternphotography.com Facebook Fans get Offers for Special Deals!!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Tomb of the Unknow Soldier


January 11th, 2009

Being back from vacation is not one easily gets used to. I got engaged to the love of my life on top of the Eiffel Tower and am not sitting in my apartment. This is a shot from Rome, Italy, at night with the Christmas Tree up in front of Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
Publish Post


A Watchful Wanderer

awatchfulwanderer.blogspot.com
awatchfulwanderer@gmail.com
Subscribe to A Watchful Wanderer

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful place to make a life changing commitment! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails