Multimedia Blog Directory

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
A keen look at life, nature, and other things which, somehow seem to happen on a daily basis when we least expect it!I look forward to hearing from you!!! This site is intended for the photographer in all of us, and will hopefully reach those who share my passion or just enjoy a great picture. Feel free to contact me at brianstern@briansternphotography.com Facebook Fans get Offers for Special Deals!!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Youthful.... Again


May 13th, 2009

Getting out and hiking in the b-e-a-utiful weather we have had of late has been a true blessing. I stumbled across this exclusive tire swing deep in the heart of a forest. It seems even though I am well out of my kid stages you can never grow to old to take a ride on a tire swing, so have at it I did, and boy did it feel great!

A Watchful Wanderer
awatchfulwanderer.blogspot.com
Subscribe

2 comments:

  1. As an adult now I look back at times of using a tire swing. Especially if it went out into a lake to jump off of and swim back and do it again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is true. I find it difficult to resist a swing too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails