Multimedia Blog Directory

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
A keen look at life, nature, and other things which, somehow seem to happen on a daily basis when we least expect it!I look forward to hearing from you!!! This site is intended for the photographer in all of us, and will hopefully reach those who share my passion or just enjoy a great picture. Feel free to contact me at brianstern@briansternphotography.com Facebook Fans get Offers for Special Deals!!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

In Motion

March 26th, 2009

An unintended shot can sometimes be turn into the best. Does this ever happen to you? It seems it happens to me more then I would like and I go to look at the pictures and I think," wow that actually turned out well!" Take a look at the sole stem in the middle which is stationary.

3 comments:

  1. Reminds me of the last thing I see before resting my head after happy hour(s).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Often the unintended yields surprising results. The trick is to know what happened and file the information for intentional use later.

    I have to agree with "gogouci" -:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails