Multimedia Blog Directory

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
A keen look at life, nature, and other things which, somehow seem to happen on a daily basis when we least expect it!I look forward to hearing from you!!! This site is intended for the photographer in all of us, and will hopefully reach those who share my passion or just enjoy a great picture. Feel free to contact me at brianstern@briansternphotography.com Facebook Fans get Offers for Special Deals!!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

C'est la Vie!



M
arch 17th 2009

On this St. Patty's Day we say goodbye to a Seattle icon. The Seattle PI is no more, at least as a "regular" newspaper. It is sad to see something so iconic disappear, however, the only thing I am certain about is nothing lasts forever, regardless how iconic or "big" it is. I wish all those at the PI the best, and welcome to the unemployment line. The Title means Such is Life. Unfortunately, its no longer, " In the PI"

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails