Multimedia Blog Directory

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
A keen look at life, nature, and other things which, somehow seem to happen on a daily basis when we least expect it!I look forward to hearing from you!!! This site is intended for the photographer in all of us, and will hopefully reach those who share my passion or just enjoy a great picture. Feel free to contact me at brianstern@briansternphotography.com Facebook Fans get Offers for Special Deals!!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Not Your Average Bench




February 19th, 2009


Lake Washington can be a place of great beauty with its vast waters (2nd larges natural body of water in Washington) and marine pleasure craft. However, over the course of this past winter, I have begun to see its ability to be tranquil and calm. Whether you need a good walk, or in need of a masterful backdrop as your canvas, the lake has become a home away from home for me. This is a bench along the way in the many cutouts of public areas along the miles of shoreline which has a gorgeous view, even if it is foggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails