Multimedia Blog Directory

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
A keen look at life, nature, and other things which, somehow seem to happen on a daily basis when we least expect it!I look forward to hearing from you!!! This site is intended for the photographer in all of us, and will hopefully reach those who share my passion or just enjoy a great picture. Feel free to contact me at brianstern@briansternphotography.com Facebook Fans get Offers for Special Deals!!

Monday, February 9, 2009

A Giant...


February 10th, 2009


Seeing the tail section of a Boeing 747 can hurriedly apply perception to ones life. Having a chance to take a visit to the Future of Flight and Aviation at the Boeing plant in Everett, Wa was a dream come true for me. I have always loved planes, and wanted to fly since I can remember. However, being a teacher was in my genes and were my path took me. I still yearn for the skies, and taking the tour was mind boggling. This shot sums up the tour for me.

1 comment:

  1. I bet that was a fascinating tour, even for those of us who really dislike flying.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails